New from Rado come the Rado True Chronograph Jubilé; a luxury Swiss Made timepiece fusing precision time-keeping as its principal function with distinctive aesthetic appeal. This monochrome watch is truly innovative both aesthetically and in its manufacture.
With its round form, the Rado True reaffirms the principle of element integration. With new proportions the Rado True chronograph embodies a bold yet beautiful profile with jubilé accents.
The Rado True Chronograph Jubilé is an extension to the incredibly successful True family. Featuring white High-Tech Ceramic, not only beautiful but practical. Scratchproof, easy clean, hypo-allergenic, lightweight and thermo-sensitive for maximum comfort. It embodies intense purity thanks to the radiance of the dial, the brilliance of the white ceramics and the perfect integration of the case and bracelet.
With 62 diamonds subtly highlighting the second track and hours this is functional, intelligent and stunning design throughout. The counters display finely engraved concentric circles offering sophistication as well as precision.
The piece also comes in black ceramic.
- Scratchproof dome shaped Sapphire Crystal Protecting the dial
- Scratchproof High-Tech Ceramic Case and Bracelet
- Steel crown and pushers with white ceramica cap
- Chronograph (stopwatch) Function
- 62 Top Wesselton Diamonds
- Water Resistant
- Hypo-Allergenic and Lightweight Titanium Clasp
- Movement: 13 ¼ ETA 251.262, quartz chronograph, 27 jewels, 2 pushers, 12 hours counters, 60 seconds and 60 minutes center counter, Add and Split functions.
See your local authorised dealer for further information and/or purchase.
Category: Watch Reviews